- All Programs
- Future Makers Fellowship
- The Intensive Future Makers Fellowship
- Leaders for Sustainability Program
- Rural Environmental Leaders Program
- Sustainability Leadership Development Program
Creating a green oasis and fresh food farm in the city jungle.
Founder, Bold Solutions
To re-connect children with nature, to improve the health of both children and nature.
Owner Operator, Stanwell Tops Technical Services
Waste-Ed is a pilot program whose aim is to:
• Increase the awareness, consciousness and understanding of the impact one-use plastics has on our environment and;
• Encourage stallholders and patrons to make the change toward alternatives for and during festivals, community hubs or events.
We assisted the Wayside Chapel, an established charity, as a think tank and 'Good Hub' consultants.
We are One is a short Q&A film project giving Australians of diverse backgrounds a platform to share their Australian identity story. A socially engaged project, this short film features guests from multiple cultural backgrounds, highlighting that there is no one type of Australian.
A landing pad for alumni to continue the rich conversations and connections that develop during CSL programs.
We want to encourage different models, including circular economy, designing for deconstruction, using biodegradable materials, product leasing, downcycling, and reuse.
To see toilet paper produced from a sustainable source.
We are all about creating the world's most sustainable cafe restaurant.
Economist, NSW Treasury
Business Owner & Writer